The new Ghibli Hybrid is the first hybrid vehicle in the history of Maserati. The model is developed by Maserati Innovation Lab in Modena. The vehicle will be produced at the Avvocato Giovanni Agnelli Plant (AGAP) in Grugliasco (Turin) starting this fall.
The new Ghibli Hybrid is one of the most aggressive projects for Maserati. The idea to introduce hybrid technology on the Ghibli is not an accident. This model, with over 100,000 units produced since its launch in 2013, perfectly embodies the DNA of the Modena manufacturer.
- Cosmetic Dentistry San Diego – Point Loma Comprehensive Dental
- Gryphon Smart Wifi Mesh System Setup
- 25+ Inspirational Alexander The Great Quotes That Give Several Life Lessons
- How To Choose The Best Social Media Planning For Your Business?
- KSP Recruitment 2020 – 2672 Posts
- Learn How Channel Visibility Helps in Effective Decision Making
- Agen Judi Slot Online Deposit Via OVO
- Best corporate trainers in india
- Naran Automotive presents the Naran hypercar
- Optimum Nutrition (ON) 100% Whey Gold Standard