Sai Baba of Shirdi
Sai Baba of Shirdi is a name to conjure with. In fact, his name is used as a sacred and powerful mantra by thousands of persons. He is not a non-historic or remote personality, but one who was with us in the flesh till 1918, moving familiarly with tens of thousands and that for decades.
Sai Baba’s birth, parentage, and antecedents, no person that we have met can give any account. But Baba himself gave some hints which have been verified and worked upon. He seems to have been born some time between 1820 and 1850 A.D. in the village Pathri, in the Nizam’s State. His parents were Brahmins who handed him over at a tender age to a fakir. After the fakir’s death, some five years later, the child passed in the care of his Guru Deva, Gopal Rau Deshmukh, a great bhakta of God Venkateswara of Tirupati. After a splendid period of ten years of intense love.
- How Do I Start A NGO? | Non Profit Organization
- Stock Market Investors Data Providers, Demat Holders Database
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Chennai
- DOMAIN REGISTRATION SERVICES PROVIDER IN GUWAHATI
- KBC Lottery Winner List 2020 | KBC WhatsApp Number
- Architectural Foam Molding | Architectural Mouldings Canada | Architectural Foam Mouldings Caanada
- Who Is Jignesh Barasara? – Quora
- Cần Cẩu Bánh Lốp Dây Văng SENNEBOGEN 655HD
- ERP Users Email List | ERP Users Mailing DataBase | ERP Leads
- Shirdi Tour Package From Bangalore