Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 4 posts of Sub Inspector of Police for Handwriting Bureau CID CB.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 18-01-2020 , Before filling form, candidate should read notification carefully and make sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Sub Inspector of Police||4||21 - 25 yrs||B.Sc||Rs 16880|
* candidates are advised to check the official notice.
Dates to Consider:
Online Application forms will be received by : 18-01-2020 .
Mode of Recruitment :
Selection process will consist of written test, PMT/PET and viva voce. Written exam will carry three papers of total 400 marks (paper I : 100 marks, paper II : 100 marks and paper III for 200 marks). Candidates who got qualified in written test, will be called for PMT/ PET, which will be qualifying in nature.
Fee Structure :
Application fee is Rs 200/- (Nil for SC/ST), to be paid via online mode by use of debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates with qualifications may apply online for concerned posts as per given online application form. No need to send print to Odisha Staff Selection Commission at this stage. Eligible candidates will be intimated about further proceedings. Keeping a print copy for future use is advised.
- CWC Recruitment 2020: Apply Offline For Stenographer
- App Blocker
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Tumbler Tropic
- Situs Agen Judi Slot Online Indonesia Deposit 25 Ribu
- Supply Chain Management System
- Best DNA Genetic Testing Lab
- Questions To Ask Before Hiring An SEO Company | IBrandox™
- Mobile App Development Companies In California
- 25+ Inspirational Alexander The Great Quotes That Give Several Life Lessons
- Bookkeeper Certification