Due to its acid sensitivity, marble must be cleaned using an alkaline cleaning solution. We give the solution approximately 20 minutes of dwell time. This gives the cleaner time to emulsify the dirt that is embedded into the stone and grout. We then use an industry accepted spinner tool which provides pressure coupled with vacuum for extraction.
This process also removes dirt from the top of your grout lines. This is the industry recommended method to clean stone and tile floors.
A polished marble floor will scratch very easily compared to a harder stone like granite. Sand, which has a hardness rating of 7 on Moh’s Scale will scratch marble if it walked onto as most marble has a hardness rating of about 3.
The reflectivity after polishing marble is caused by natural crystals in the stone. When sediment and grit are walked, dragged or scraped across the stone, the crystals become damaged and the surface is not longer even, causing a loss of shine.
- Authentic dymatize elite 100 whey protein online
- manipal university jaipur distance learning courses
- Certificate Attestation Services [Complete Procedure]
- Get FLAT 20% OFF on Dhoti Saree, Pant Saree, Plazo Saree and other saree
- How To Choose best Advertising Media To Grow Your Business
- Franchise Opportunities in Mumbai India
- Influential Packaging Helps in Boosting Product Sales – The Custom Box Packaging
- Get The Chance To Perform Hajj and Umrah
- How Web Hosting Work and Why You Need It – BeTec Host
- After Coming Back To Umrah