It’s a moment most people have experienced.
You’re required to show your ID for something and you wait as the person studies both your face and the photo on the driver’s license, passport, or other documents, making sure you’re not an impersonator trying to pull a fast one martech.
These days, artificial intelligence is playing a role similar to that security person, with software that allows validation of IDs remotely through digital document verification. This way you can do business through your smartphone, and someone on the other end can make sure you’re who you say you are and that a thief hasn’t stolen your identity.
And that’s especially important at a time when identity theft has been on the rise, says Stephen Hyduchak, CEO of Aver (www.goaver.com), an identity-verification service.
“Fraudsters are getting creative, but so is technology,” Hyduchak says. “It’s important to keep up because there are so many ways to create fake documents that allow someone to claim to be you
- Situs Judi Slot Termurah
- SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION COMPANY IN GUWAHATI
- Coronavirus: India May Impose Duties On 100 Top Chinese Imports
- Keerthy Suresh In Saree With Cute Smile At 66th National Awards 2019
- Best Classified Ads And Business Listing Site In India
- Shirdi Tour Package From Bangalore
- Happiness Application
- Accounting Software Singapore – EZ Accounting Pte Ltd Singapore
- When Is The Time To Outsource Photo Retouching Services
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages