Income Tax Return Form 3 Filing

If you are an individual or an HUF and have income from profits and gains from business or profession, you should file ITR-3. Additionally, if you have income from a partnership firm in which you are a partner, you should also file ITR-3. It is important to note that if you have income from any other sources, you may need to file a different income tax return form.