IKEA has designed six playhouses that can be built with its products to entertain children in coronavirus lockdown.
Created by IKEA Russia and creative agency Instinct, the children's forts form part of a campaign to encourage people to remain in their homes during the lockdown.
Advertising Agency: Instinct, Russia
- List of 10 Best Laptops in The World
- Designer Saree Gown outfits
- How to Compare Airfare Deals on Travel Search Engines?
- Theories of Web Traffic Why Internet Marketing Cannot Do without It
- Cara Merawat Mug Dengan Benar Agar Tetap Awet
- NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2020 – 9000 Posts
- Murdoch on understand god’s overall plan
- Personal Finance: How Genius People Manage Their Finance
- Souvenir Mug Tumbler Stainless 3 Garis Promosi
- Get Huge Discounts on at Home WaistBuster Kit