The ihram that is worn by men, is a complete white garment made up of two pieces of towelling or cloth; one piece covers the body from waist below past the knees, and the second one is thrown over the shoulder. This clothing was worn by both
Hazrat Ibraheem (AS) and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). Women clothing as they usually do. Men’s heads should be uncovered; both women and men may use an umbrella.
- Why Europe Is The Best Place To Visit In Autumn?
- Cisco Simplifies Security & Tackles Complexity With New Cloud-Native Platform, SecureX
- 17 Ways to Grow Your Business with Constant Contract Email Marketing
- CIL Recruitment 2020 – 9000 Vacancies
- Hire Toyota Coaster Saloon | Rent a Coaster | Cheap Rates Rent a Car
- Darjeeling travel guide
- Souvenir Stylus Pen Multifungsi with Flashdisk kode FDPEN15
- Free New Year’s bingo sites new for fun game with kids
- Tandeef the Best Cleaning Company in UAE
- Important Things You Should Know About Reseller Hosting Plans