In addition, advancements in the field are expected to drive the fundus cameras market during the forecast period. for instance, since the launch of Carl Zeiss’s first digital fundus camera in 1926, the devices are evolving continuously. Carl Zeiss Company was the primary commercial company that has introduced a fundus camera to the globe. Launch of Fundus photography has helped in easy retinal imaging and screening. Fundus camera provides photographing of rare of an eye (i.e. fundus). It also plays an important role to detect the cause of blindness. Diabetic retinopathy is the commonest leading reason for blindness across the world . A globally surging ageing population, sedentary lifestyle leads to diabetes. As per a new report by Renub Research, Global Fundus Camera Market will be US$ 642 Million by 2026.
- Create A Free Website | Website Builder | Free Job Portal
- Top Event Management Company in Mumbai | Encore Events
- China In–Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market, By Segments & Companies
- Best Hiring and Training Programs in Delhi
- High Oxalate Diet | Kidney C.O.P
- How do I change the login details of my router?
- WARRIOR COMMISSION ACADEMY REVIEW
- China In Vitro Diagnostics Market will be USD 22.3 Billion by 2026
- Ash Logistics is one of the leading logistics companies in the globally
- Balloon Accessories Atlanta, Ga