And complete the Hajj and ‘umrah for ALLAH. But if you are prevented, then [offer] what can be obtained with ease of sacrificial animals. And do not shave your heads until the sacrificial animal has reached its place of slaughter. And whoever among you is ill or has an ailment of the head [making shaving necessary must offer] a ransom of fasting [three days] or charity or sacrifice. And when you are secure, then whoever performs ‘umrah [during the Hajj months] followed by Hajj [offers] what can be obtained with ease of sacrificial animals. And whoever cannot find [or afford such an animal] – then a fast of three days during Hajj and of seven when you have returned [home]. Those are ten complete [days]. This is for those whose family is not in the area of al-Masjid al-Haram. And fear ALLAH and know that Allah is severe in penalty.
- TNCB Recruitment 2020 – 1819 Clerk & Other Posts
- Best PHP development services in India
- Moosend VS Mailchimp – 10 Major Features Compared
- QueContent Composer Review
- Importance of Data Analytics for Business
- Personalized Gifts: Customized Gifts online- Right Gifting
- A Must Read Guide To Finding Best Themes On ThemeForest!
- Chamblee SEO Company | Chamblee Local Search Marketing | Chamblee SEO Consulting
- The Ultimate Reasons Why Traveling is a Must
- Canvas Supplier Singapore