Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Delhi (ESIC Hospital Delhi) will Conduct a walkin interview for 38 posts of Senior Resident. Engagement will be purely on contract/temporary basis co-terminus with the completion of the project.
Candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility for these posts and should report on 06-01-2020 (9 AM) along with their original documents with one set of self-attested photocopies to prove their qualification including attempt certificate, age.
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Senior Resident||38||under 37||Post Gradate in related Medical Trade||Pay Level 10 with Basic Pay 56100|
* Refer official notice for details.
important dates :
Date & and Time of Walk-In-Interview : 06-01-2020 (9 AM)
Selection Process :
Selection will be through interview only. List of selected and waitlisted candidates will be displayed on notice board of Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Delhi .
Candidates must pay no Application Fee.
Procedure to Apply :
Appear the Walk-In-Interview on 06-01-2020 (9 AM). Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Delhi reserves the right not to fill up a particular position, if it so desires. The number of vacancies indicated may vary at the time of actual selection.
Other terms and conditions will be governed as per guidelines issued by Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Delhi for the engagement of these positions as amended from time to time.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Hospital Delhi, Okhla Phase 1 Dsidc Sheds, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
- Chennai To Shirdi Flight Packages
- Top Web And Mobile App Development Company In India, US | WebMob Technologies
- Best School In Abu Musaffah – Shining Star International School
- Visa Assistance Services Philippines
- GIVEAWAY PROFITS REVIEW
- Best Amplifier ART HeadAmp6 Pro 6-channel Headphone
- Mobile App Development Companies In UK
- WP AFFILIATE SUITE REVIEW
- CPA In McKinney, Tax Preparer In McKinney, Certified ITIN Acceptance Agent Tx
- Skype Support Phone Number +1-877-717-0727