Home to a large number of expatriate population, Emirates Hills is a prestigious residential district that was designed to resemble Beverly Hills in California. The upscale neighborhood filled with elegantly constructed villas and lush green landscape overlooks the Montgomerie Championship golf course. It is also one of the few freehold developments in the Emirate, meaning non-Emiratis can purchase a property in the neighborhood without any restrictions. Located far away from the noise of Dubai’s more tourist-friendly districts, the community offers enhanced security with 24-hour security and surveillance. The area also has all the necessary amenities such as supermarkets, schools, and clinics within its boundaries.
Despite its proximity to Jebel Ali, Dubai Marina, and Jumeirah, traveling to and from the neighborhood can be a hassle without a car of your own. Secondly, having your own vehicle is a sign of luxury and status, which is much need if you wish to reside here.
- NPCIL Recruitment 2019-2020 Executive Trainees (Through GATE 2020)
- Infrastructure Email List | Infrastructure Industry Mailing Address Database
- How Social Media Marketing Can Help To Grow Your Small Scale Business?
- Jual Souvenir Premium Speaker Bluetooth BTSPK02 Promosi
- Canada Immigration 67 Points Calculator 2020 | Calculate 67 Points
- Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India
- Victorian Rings – Antiqa
- Pattu Pavadai | Traditional Dress For Girls – Bujuma
- Website Design | App Development | SEO Services Company UK – Astral Informatics Ltd.
- Concrete, Steel And Fiberglass Reinforced Polymer Pressure Pipe Supplier In US