E-Commerce space is evolving rapidly. There is no doubt in claiming that India is the fastest-growing market in e-commerce. E-Commerce trends in India is growing at an annual rate of 51% which is highest in the world. Undoubtedly, this sector in India has seen an unforeseen growth in the past decade. It is expected to increase at a fast pace in 2020. As per the report by Morgan Stanley, the E-Commerce in India is expected to grow to $200 Billion by 2026 from $38.5 Billion in 2017. Also, according to Statista, ‘India had around 224 million digital buyers in 2018’. This will rise to 330 billion by 2020, which is a highly rapid rise rate.
- BITCOIN BREAKTHROUGH PLR REVIEW
- Digital Marketing In India | Web Cures Digital
- What Is Elegant Themes? What Are The Major Characteristics Of Elegant Themes?
- UPSC Recruitment 2020 – 85 Asst Engineer & Other Posts
- Best Baby Support Seats | The Kids Points
- We Buy Junk Cars for Cash in Indiantown, FL | A.D. Buys Junk Cars
- LOOK: This Anilao Cliff House is a Treat for Pastel and Nature Lovers
- Real Estate License Education – Online Pre-License Courses
- Best Lead Management Software
- Advertising agencies in UAE