The 6-month program teaches students the basic concepts of project management. NMIMS distance learning in project management focuses on empowering students to effectively manage different types of projects. The projects include a public, corporation, information systems, energy, transportation, engineering, and construction.
The courseware teaches pupils the basic techniques needed for the systematic and timely execution of projects. The curriculum familiarises learners with the core components of project selection, initiation, preparation, implementation, managing, evaluation, and termination.
- ETHICS AND MORALS IN ISLAM HAS GREAT IMPORTANCE
- How to Take Care of Newborn Baby in Winter
- Necessary steps for Linksys router setup
- WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF HUMAN LIFE?
- Read Super MIC Lipotropic B12 Oral Reviews & Benefits
- B2B Contact Database | B2B Marketers | B2B Contact Data Segmentation
- Merger/Consolidation of Banks in India by Shiv Sir I Bank Exams I General Awareness
- Buy Stitched Ruffle Saree Online Shopping India
- 7 Tips Aman Traveling Di Tengah Pandemi
- What is Ad Intelligence and how can it help boost your Ads Performance?
- Category: Education
- Tags: distance learning in project management from nmims