Cisco Systems launched Cisco Secure X, a cloud-based application through which it is unifying all the security management capabilities it provides.Announced at the RSA Conference 2020 event, the new platform will eliminate the need for cybersecurity professionals to log in to multiple tools and applications to access the broad portfolio of cybersecurity software that Cisco now makes available. Cisco Secure X can analyze events and data pulled from more than 150 million endpoints, including network traffic from switches and routers and encrypted traffic moving between public clouds and local data centers.
- HDFC Recruitment 2020 – 12000 Vacancies
- Patterson Build | Your Vision, Our Mission
- Inlogic Global Is A Leading IT Services Comapny Canada
- Jual Souvenir Promosi Jam Meja Digital JMP03
- Coach Hire Prices In UK
- Grey Whayle – Find Jobs With Visa Support
- What Is Casualty Insurance?
- Explore Ho Chi Minh – Vietnam Tourist Visa & Travel Guide 2020 For Vietnam Ho Chi Minh City
- Top Benefits Of Purchasing Home In Ats Nobility
- United Airlines Flight