According to World Bank “By 2020, this number will reach 6.1 billion. Mobile-based digital technology presents a huge opportunity to enhance financial inclusion for the two billion individuals and 200 million micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in emerging economies that still lack access to basic savings and credit services”
Micro-Lending opens up huge opportunities for Lending business that can leverage their experience in lending and position their services to these individual and MSMEs that are looking for faster and transparent credit.
Operationally Micro Lending is a mammoth task as Credit decision and Customer assessment is crucial for profitability and healthy Loan Books. Lenders – MFIs, NBFCs or Online Lending Platform should deploy technology efficient processes and automate the process of customer acquisition, Credit assessment and disbursement to reach out to target client and acquire the right customers.
An end to end Lending solution that can integrate with vari
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2020 – 3951 Vacancies
- Hire Toyota Hilux Revo | Vigo | Rent A Car Lahore ☎0312-4343400
- Shopify Experts Services – Hire Shopify Experts
- DM Softwares Review | Reviews For Digital Marketing Softwares
- TNCB Recruitment 2020 – 1819 Clerk & Other Posts
- Guitar Lessons Salt Lake City, Utah
- Partner With The Best Travel Content Writers In India
- Cheap Airlines Reservation
- TRADEMARK RECTIFICATION
- How Much Does Photo Retouching Services Cost?