According to World Bank “By 2020, this number will reach 6.1 billion. Mobile-based digital technology presents a huge opportunity to enhance financial inclusion for the two billion individuals and 200 million micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) in emerging economies that still lack access to basic savings and credit services”
Micro-Lending opens up huge opportunities for Lending business that can leverage their experience in lending and position their services to these individual and MSMEs that are looking for faster and transparent credit.
Operationally Micro Lending is a mammoth task as Credit decision and Customer assessment is crucial for profitability and healthy Loan Books. Lenders – MFIs, NBFCs or Online Lending Platform should deploy technology efficient processes and automate the process of customer acquisition, Credit assessment and disbursement to reach out to target client and acquire the right customers.
An end to end Lending solution that can integrate with vari
- Jignesh Barasara (@jigneshbarasaraofficial)
- Best Private University In India- Best Private Universities In India
- Special Occasion Dressing Guide For Curvy Women
- Shirdi Flight Packages From Bangalore
- With HP Support Resolve Printer Is In An Error State
- NIMR Bangalore Recruitment 2019-2020 Walkin For SRF And Project Technician
- Professional Digital Marketing Training Course Hyderabad ; Digital Marketing Institute Hyderabad
- Award Management Software
- The Role Of Bettis Actuators In Manufacturing Unit
- Print Media Advertising Agency In Tirupati| Kalyani Ads