Computer-aided design (CAD) is the use of computers (or workstations) to aid in the creation, modification, analysis, or optimization of a design. CAD software is used to increase the productivity of the designer, improve the quality of design, improve communications through documentation, and to create a database for manufacturing. CAD output is often in the form of electronic files for print, machining, or other manufacturing operations. The term CADD (for Computer Aided Design and Drafting) is also used.
Its use in designing electronic systems is known as electronic design automation (EDA). In mechanical design it is known as mechanical design autocad training in chennai automation (MDA) or computer-aided drafting (CAD), which includes the process of creating a technical drawing with the use of computer software.
- Samsung Mobile Repair In Manchester
- ERP Users Email List | ERP Users Mailing DataBase | ERP Leads
- How Can Telecom Cover And Secure Financial Data
- 10XDRIVE REVIEW BONUS
- What Is The Best Shopping Cart Software For SEO?
- Manufacturing Industry Email List | Manufacturing Companies List
- L11: Top 200 Arithmetic Questions I #RBIAssistant5 #BBI Clerk I Bank Exams I Lokesh Sir
- Professional SEO Company In Lahore, Pakistan
- The 7 Best Things To Do After An Office Move
- Jewellery Sales Training In Delhi – Anytime Success Consultancy