The global andalusite market size was USD 171.5 million in 2018 and is anticipated to exhibit a revenue-based CAGR of 7.3% from 2019 to 2025. Increasing demand for refractories in the steel industry is expected to remain a key driving factor over the forecast period, as andalusite is mostly used in refractory production. The phenomenal properties of andalusite such as volume stability, high thermal shock, low porosity, and chemical and creep resistance along with the high level of purity, make it suitable for use in the manufacturing of refractories. Refractories are largely used in blast furnaces during the production of steel owing to properties such as the ability to withstand high temperature and thermal conductivity.
- Gili IDC with Holly Macleod
- Azure DevOps Online Training in Hyderabad
- Learning Management System Development | LMS Solutions – Shezartech
- APPSUMO – IS IT LEGIT OR TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?
- We are passionate to serve society
- Best Golf Simulator Buying Guide from Customer Reviews & Pricing
- ERP for Automotive Industry
- Public Charitable Trust
- PADI IDC in the Gili Islands, Indonesia
- Windows 10 – Tools,Pros,Cons,System Requirements