In mobile data devices, the antenna is the only component that touches the network, and optimizing antenna performance becomes more and more important. However, the challenges of the 4G antenna design in smartphones and tablet computers are very difficult. Although there are many possible solutions to these challenges, each has potential performance trade-offs.
4G antenna design challenges
There are many factors that affect the antenna performance of handheld mobile communication devices.
Although these factors are related, they can generally be divided into three categories, antenna size, mutual coupling between multiple antennas, and equipment usage models.
Antenna size depends on three factors, working bandwidth, working frequency, and radiation efficiency.
- IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS OF BLUEHOST HOSTING PLANS AND SERVICES | Latestrags
- 5 Tips. To Make Gold Jewellery With Fair Price
- Kinsta Hosting – Is it the Best Managed WordPress Hosting?
- Mechanical Engineering Solution Manuals
- Top 5 Methods for Doing Dynamic Pricing the “Right” Way
- GPS Drones with Camera | Mini Toy Drones | Potensic Drones
- linksyssmartwifi.com | Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router Setup
- Buy Personalized Dog Bandana Gifts Online India | Customized Gift
- How to Boot Your Computer from a Disc or USB Drive?
- FAQs | McLaren Containers | New & Used Containers For Sale